Service B9 Balfron to Balfron via Killearn, Croftamie & Drymen:
New Monday to Friday circular service departing Balfron at 0655, 1009 & 1309, providing connections to Services 10A & B10 for onward travel to Glasgow.
Services 10A/B10/C10 Balfron to Glasgow:
- Monday to Friday B10 journey 1555 ex Glasgow: amendments to the intermediate running times;
- Monday to Friday B10 journey 1640 ex Balfron: to operate from the High School at 1641 for after school clubs (note that no parking in bus bays to be enforced to allow bus access to the school);
- Additional B10 journeys between Balfron and Aberfoyle (via Gartmore): Monday to Friday 1210 & 1350 ex Balfron and 1239 & 1422 ex Aberfoyle; Saturday 0856 & 1606 ex Balfron and 0922 & 1633 ex Aberfoyle;
- Some Monday to Friday, Saturday & Sunday journeys extended to/from Balfron Cotton Street.
‘Read More’ for details of changes to all other routes and download a copy of the revised timetables.
Service C11 Aberfoyle to Stirling:
Revised intermediate times on most journeys.
Service B12/C12 Balfron to Stirling:
- schooldays only variation via Stirling High School removed from 0740 B10 journey ex Balfron so that this journey will operate directly to Stirling on all Mondays to Fridays;
- Monday to Friday C12 journey 1710 ex Balfron to operate 3 minutes later and operate via the High School for after school clubs (note that no parking in bus bays to be enforced to allow bus access to the school).
Schooldays only Service 310
Journey 1627 Milngavie to Balfron: to be replaced with new schooldays only Service 308 journey 1635 ex Milngavie to Balfron via Auchengillan, Croftamie & Drymen (this journey will connect with the Service 10A journey 1555 ex Glasgow and due in Milngavie at 1630).
Schooldays only Service 312 Balfron to Kippen:
Service withdrawn (consisted of two positioning journeys for Service 513 which are no longer required).
School Service 507 Fintry to Balfron HS:
To operate with additional running time.
School Service 510 Killearn to Balfron HS:
To operate in the same direction in the afternoon as in the morning to remove the need for most children to cross the road.
School Service 513 Kippen to Balfron HS via Fintry:
To operate Fintry – Kippen – Buchlyvie – Balfron in the morning and the reverse in the afternoon.